[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature

mario1982 at libero.it mario1982 at libero.it
Fri Mar 19 12:33:25 EDT 2010

Hi,
I've got a problem with modify feature control.
It seems like onModificationStart event is call always before the other event I've got on my application even if I recall the other event. Is there a way to deactivate this control ?

Here is a my code:

modifyControls = {

modify: new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(geometrylayer, {title:'Modifica area/percorso',
               	displayClass: 'modify', onModificationStart:onModStart, onModificationEnd:onModEnd, onModification:onMod})
};

popupControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(geometrylayer,
            {title:'Informazioni sul contenuto' , onSelect: onContentSelectArea, onUnselect: onContentUnselect} );

When I call popupControl, it always call onModificationStart event. I don't know why.

Thank you for your help,

Mario