[OpenLayers-Users] Lightbox gallery inside popup

Asle Benoni asle.benoni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:48:31 EDT 2010

Hello,

Here is my problem:
I have a page using MapFish and have asked this on the MapFish list
but with no response.
I have a OpenLayers popup and inside the popup I show some thumbnails.
Clicking on the thumbnails should show the original in a lightbox.

I have tried everything I know of without success. I have also tried a
solution with jQuery and I looked even at this one for ExtJS:
http://www.extjs.com/playpen/ext-core-latest/examples/lightbox/

Now when I create the popup I display one or several images inside the
popup as thumbnails. Clicking on these thumbnails makes a lightbox.
Here is a test:
http://kulturminnekart.no/dev/?x=599710&y=6554500

When I click on the thumbnail, it only shows the original and does not
activate the lightbox. So I wonder how to fix this problem.

- Is the problem that the popup already has an event attached?
- Is the problem that the lightbox JS is loaded and then the popup is
dynamically added after that? How do I have a listener then for
dynamic objects?
- Is the problem in OpenLayers or ExtJS?
- Is the problem only related to when my lightbox JS code is loaded?

Any help is very appreciated!