[OpenLayers-Users] Lightbox gallery inside popup

Andrew Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 29 11:49:24 EDT 2010

Have you found a solution to this problem?

> - Is the problem that the lightbox JS is loaded and then the popup is
> dynamically added after that? How do I have a listener then for
> dynamic objects?

Off the top of my head, this seems like your most likely problem. If
you can use JQuery, then the livequery plugin
<http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/livequery> might be useful.

This plugin handles triggering functions as new objects are added into
the DOM, and you specify which objects trigger the event by using
JQuery selectors.

Andrew