[OpenLayers-Users] 'xy' property in OpenLayers.Format.GML class

Maribel Bernal maribel.bernal at iviron.com
Wed Mar 24 07:37:35 EDT 2010

Hi again,
I'm using SOSClient class to show any points in a map. Now, the points
appear as lat-long while in the response of GetCapabilities request of
my SOS appear as long-lat.

Someone knows in which function I can set the first number of
"gml:lowerCorner"/"gml:upperCorner" as longitude and the second as latitude?
I see that exists a property called "xy" (true by default) in
OpenLayers.Format.GML class, but is not recommended to change it to
false. Anyway, I tried to change it but not works...

Any idea or suggestions?

That is the part of my response of the SosCapabilities request, where
appear a point:

 <sos:Contents>
    <sos:ObservationOfferingList>
      <sos:ObservationOffering gml:id="GAUGE_HEIGHT">
        <gml:name>The water level in a river</gml:name>
        <gml:boundedBy>

          <gml:Envelope srsName="urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326">
            <gml:lowerCorner>2.11353 41.1111</gml:lowerCorner>
            <gml:upperCorner>9.1111 52.9</gml:upperCorner>
          </gml:Envelope>
        </gml:boundedBy>

Thanks at all.