[OpenLayers-Users] WFS map from shapefiles

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 04:58:48 EDT 2010

Hi Ian,

The error is due to a proxy.If I use only a WMS layers also I get the same
kind of error.
Its strange that NO ONE KNOWS how to bypass the proxy when calling urls
within the same domain(within the same PC in fact).
If I use INFO_FORMAT: 'application/vnd.ogc.gml' or  text/plain
then it throws an error from the file XmlHttpRequest.js in the line
 this._object.open(sMethod, sUrl, bAsync, sUser, sPassword)

where sUser,sPassword is coming as undefined.

I want to either bypass proxy for the internal urls or do some so that
everything like text/html,text/plain or
application/vnd.ogc.gml works fine.

Pls reply on the subject and not give a vague one.