[OpenLayers-Users] How put a fix image on the map?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon May 3 11:48:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

this is just a matter of css. No need to change any file, just use a DOM inspector to see what CSS class the output has (should be something like "olControlAttribution", create a selector with that class (e.g. ".olControlAttribution) and give it an appropriate positioning in your application css.

Regards,
Andreas.