[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature on Overlapping Layers

Afroz Kannancheri afrozk at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:56:08 EDT 2010

Hi,
  Coulnt find a solution with the vector layers nd I dint continue trying as
the vector layers were giving me other problems as well.
I changed my two layers to WMS layers and then found a workaround by making
the featurecount as 2 and parsing the result

Thanks
Afroz Kannancheri

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 4:39 PM, mortac8 [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+4997561-266906357-382940 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4997561-266906357-382940 at n2.nabble.com>