[OpenLayers-Users] ProxyHost (PHP example?)

Marjie Anderson marjiea1 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:22:04 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a PHP ProxyHost example?  (My web hosting is windows, not
linux, so it does not support cgi.)

Also, in the instructions (wiki FAQs) it says:

	Once a proxy host script has been installed, you must then edit the
OpenLayers.ProxyHost variable to match that URL.

	Given the standard Apache configuration:

	OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=";

Where would I find the OpenLayers.ProxyHost variable to point it to my
phpProxy location?

I am hoping this might be the solution to file not found issues on my server
(but not on my development laptop.)

Marjie