[OpenLayers-Users] Landsat (NASA Global Mosaic) server down again?

Jani Patokallio jpatokal at iki.fi
Tue May 4 06:56:47 EDT 2010

TelaScience's Landsat7 tile server has been down for a while now, and
this time even the main page of openlayers.org and the code examples
seem to be affected.  Have they just changed their server names again,
or is it gone for good?  Any alternatives?  I'm using the same servers
as the main apage:

var jpl_wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Imagery",
                 ["http://t1.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?",
                  "http://t2.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?",
                  "http://t3.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?",
                  "http://t4.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?"],
                 {layers: 'landsat7'}
             );

Once again, I think there would be a market for hosting a reliable paid tile server out there somewhere...

Cheers,
-jani