[OpenLayers-Users] kml-files doesn't shown correct

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed May 5 18:42:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

It seems to be a projection error. Your data come in EPSG:4326 (-180 - 180,
-90 - 90), that's in sphericalMercator equal 0,0 near Africa.

I would think, that you use map.projection sphericalMercator and for
map.displayProjection also sphericalMercator.

Set in the layer declaration projection: "EPSG:4326" and your data should be
at the right place.

Arnd