[OpenLayers-Users] logical.OR filter

Chris Green chris.green at ibstv.co.uk
Fri May 7 07:42:38 EDT 2010

Hi All

I am using OL2.8 with a vector layer that uses WFS getfeature to obtain up
to about 20 features from a MapServer WMS layer. Each feature is found via a
comparison filter, all of which are then combined via a logical.OR filter.
It sort of works but I get inconsistent results from the logical OR filter -
generally I see one or two of the features only, not all of them.

I see that there has been some problems with logical.OR in OL2.8, can anyone
tell me if moving to OL2.9 is likely to solve my problem?

Chris