[OpenLayers-Users] Insert additional parameters to event listeners

adstan nikida78 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:37:13 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Is there a way I could add additional parameters to event listeners? Please
refer to this example:

var control = new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(
  someLayer, OpenLayers.Handler.Point, {
    featureAdded: someFunction
  });

function: someFunction(feature, param2) {

In the abovementioned example, how can I get the featureAdded event to
insert additional parameters to the "someFunction" method?

Thanks!!!