[OpenLayers-Users] IE7 and Firefox draws icons to different places

ahlah ahti.lahtela at pp.inet.fi
Fri May 21 05:01:38 EDT 2010

Hi,
 I have some icons in my map ponting to interesting places. Points are
vector features and icon path is in styleparameters of the feature. There is
also graphicWidth and graphicHeight values but no graphicXOffset and no
graphicYOffset in styleparameters.

Left picture is from Firefox and right one from IE7. Popup points to the
coordinate point of the feature correctly and Firefox draws the icon to
correct place. In IE7 X axis is correct but Y is in different place, the
offset doesn't depend on zoomlevel, it is always the same (In pixels). Am I
doing something wrong or is this known problem with IE. Should I check which
browser is in use and put some offset to style parameters in IE7?

Br,

ahlah

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n5083376/ff.jpg
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n5083376/IE7.jpg