[OpenLayers-Users] IE7 and Firefox draws icons to different places

ahlah ahti.lahtela at pp.inet.fi
Tue May 25 10:15:24 EDT 2010

Hi,

I made a simple example with hardcoded values and both browsers works fine,
icon is in same correct place. So it seems that  problem isn't in renderer.
But there is some difference in behaviour between Firefox and IE because the
use case is same, data in database is same and javascript code is same. I'll
compare the behaviour with debugger, maybe I can find out something.....

Br,

ahlah