[OpenLayers-Users] First-time user of OpenLayers ? FORMAT of Layers (BMcBride)

Giuseppe Naponiello beppenapo at gmail.com
Fri May 28 03:37:36 EDT 2010

> ... or you could load the data into a spatial database (PostGIS/MySQL) and
> write a
> PHP script to call just the bits you need to fill the map viewport.
>
> Hope this helps to get you started...

Very helpful, thanks!
I'm trying to do something like that but I don't understand how to perform
the script; I'll try to explain me better:

   1. Extract the data from db with a query -> "select * from ..."
   2. Create the variables
   3. Write my html code and create a structure like a csv (first row as
   title and then the data)

Could works?

bye

--