[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Not Returning Coordinates

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Sat May 29 01:25:20 EDT 2010

Hi Blake,

You can work around this issue by providing the property names
explicitly in the options of your protocol, including the name of the
geometry.
Example:

     propertyNames:
'year,seq,name,storm_start,storm_end,msGeometry'.split(',')

Note that MapServer by default chooses 'msGeometry' as the name of the
geometry attribute even though it might be called 'the_geom' or
'wkb_geometry' on the data source. In your case it's 'location' I presume.

Regards, Roald