[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature and ModifyFeature

gbrun gbrun at myopera.com
Wed Aug 3 15:19:41 EDT 2011

Looking at this example, it seems possible to activate two controls at the
same time, but on the same layer for this example. You can try to create
each control separately and then activate them one after an other to make
them working at the same time!

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/highlight-feature.html

I didn't try this, but it seems possible!

Geoffrey