[OpenLayers-Users] I want my vectors do not update their visual representation

ggarcia ggarcia at ihman.com
Thu Aug 4 09:07:49 EDT 2011

//From the FAQ: vectors do not update their visual representation while the
map is being dragged. Instead, they update when the mouseup event fires. For
this reason, while dragging, you may occasionally see 'cut off' vector
features.

I *don't want to update vectors* visual representation because they are
simple static images, I only wanna avoid the render to *avoid 'cut off'
vector features*.

Could I do this using "unrenderedFeatures", "rendererOptions" or whatever?

I have 10000 markers images (vector) so every time I drag the map all
markers are repainted so it makes my webapp too heavy and slow :S

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6652628/markers-render-02.png