[OpenLayers-Users] Self created BING Tiles

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:20:38 EDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

On related note i.e. offline tiles, I am trying to figure out which
one of these formats (below) that created by Mobile Atlas Creator
(MOBAC) suitable to work Openlayers tiles (e.g. XYZ and TMS tiles).

http://mobac.sourceforge.net/

Mobac files support:
# AFTrack (Symbian)
# AlpineQuest (Android)
# AndNav (Android)
# BackCountry Navigator (Android)
# Big Planet Tracks SQLite format (Android)
# CacheBox (Windows Mobile)
# Cachewolf
# Garmin Custom Map - KMZ (GPS handhelds)
# Glopus (Pocket PC)
# Google Earth
# GPS Sport Tracker
# Magellan RMP (GPS handhelds) & VantagePoint
# Maplorer (Windows CE/Windows Mobile)
# Maverick (Android)
# Mobile Trail Explorer (J2ME) - single tiles and MTECache file
# NaviComputer (Windows Mobile)
# nfComPass (WinCE, WinMobile, WinXP)
# OruxMaps (Android)
# OsmAnd
# Osmdroid (Android)
# OSMtracker (Windows Mobile/Pocket PC)
# OziExplorer (single 24bit PNG image with calibration (MAP) file
# PathAway (Windows Mobile)
# RMaps SQLite (Android)
# [Nokia] Sports Tracker
# Touratech QV (Windows software, commercial)
# TrekBuddy (J2ME, Android)
# TwoNav / CompeGPS
# u-blox

I though that OSMtracker might works, but I did not manage to work.

I hope Openlayers can work on one of the above formats created by MOBAC.

Harald, BTW, what is the format of WebMapTiler engine from FME i.e
file and directory structure?

Noli