[OpenLayers-Users] Error with printProvider

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 04:39:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am getting this error is my app and can´t pin-point the source

uncaught  exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0xc1f30001
(NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED)"  nsresult: "0xc1f30001  (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED)"
location: "JS frame :: http://www.openlayers.org/api/2.10/OpenLayers.js :: ::
line 1188"  data: no]

// The printProvider that connects us to the print service
    var printProvider = new GeoExt.data.PrintProvider({
        method: "POST", // "POST" recommended for production use
        capabilities: printCapabilities, // from the info.json script in the
html
        customParams: {
            mapTitle: "Zweckverband Großraum Braunschweig",
            comment: "Windenergieanlagenkataster"
        }
    });

If I change the method to post, then I get a different error regarding the
length of the url sent.

has anyone had this before?

yours,

Rob