[OpenLayers-Users] How to select a feature that is behind another feature?

ggarcia ggarcia at ihman.com
Tue Aug 30 13:24:43 EDT 2011

Dear list,
I have 2 vector layers with features in the same position. Top layer is
unselecteable because its functionality is for show icons (alerts,
alams...). I would like to select the one that is in the bottom the problem
is that I can only select layers that are on the top.

Here is an image explaining what I'm trying to get.
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6743062/feature-selection.png

Thanks for your time! xD