[OpenLayers-Users] Get Feature Attributes - NULL

bsheehy bsheehy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 04:58:54 EDT 2011

I have a vector Layer when I click on a feature I display its details and
allow the user to edit them. The vector layer uses SQL SErver 2008 as its
back end store.
I iterate through the attributes using method below and dynamcally set
attribute values:

for (var key in feature.attributes)

However if the existing value of an attribute is NULL then the named
attribute is not associated with the feature. How do I get the feature
attribute structure for an attribute including those atttributes with a NULL
value?