[OpenLayers-Users] MapServer requests via proxy (Map Image src)

jpvalappil jpvalappil at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 05:25:05 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to load all the map images from the mapserver via a proxy. I am
using a two PC configuration one PC is acting as a dedicated map server. The
second PC will have a PHP based proxy. Getfeatureinfo requests are working
correctly via the proxy.

What I am now looking is instead of directly loading anything from the
mapserver into the browser I want to do it via the proxy script that I've
configured ie a user who access the map can see only the proxy based
communication.

Is this possible?

Regards

JP