[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Custom Layer From Non Standard Map Server

kapuch kapusta.marcin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:14:49 EDT 2011

Hi.
Thank You

> If you only need singleTile and not a gridded layer

This is based on single image but when I pan/drag/zoom the map and release
the mouse I would like to send another request to this server with actual
bounds of the OpenLayers map.

So this is not based on one singleTile but many images. Does Layer.WMS
support this kind of requests (at the end of dragging/panning/zooming the
map).