[OpenLayers-Users] How to configure Proxy.cgi with IIS

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:59:32 EDT 2011

I installed GeoServer on server 172.20.100.13 and i also publish my
OpenLayers application on same server. when i make the request to this
server for accessing the page like,
(http://172.20.100.13/Myapp/layers.aspx), then WMS and WFS Layers does not
display over Google Map. But the same application with geoserver installed
on localhost works fine.

As i understand from different forums, I need to configure Proxy.cgi with
IIS to fix this problem and then use it as:
Openlayers.ProxyHost = "/cgi-bin/proxy.py?url"

I want to know, Am i right or wrong in my understanding OR i am making a
mistake.

If i am right, Then can anybody please tell me how i configure Proxy.cgi
with IIS ?  If some usefuk link available to fix this, then it will be very
good for me.