[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Layer.HTTPRequest

Marco Scheuble mail at marco-scheuble.de
Tue Mar 22 06:17:45 EDT 2011

Hey Joost, Great Work!

First I had the same problems than I told before, but switching from OL 2.9
to OL 2.10 solved them, and now it works perfect.

But there are some tiny bugs, so for future generations:

OpenLayers.Layer.MyLayer = OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Layer.TMS, {
    initialize: function(name, url, params, options) {
        OpenLayers.Layer.TMS.prototype.initialize.apply(this, [name, url,
params, options]);
    },
    getURL: function(bounds) {
        return