[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Help with SLDSelect - not doing any highlighting.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Mar 15 23:55:25 EDT 2011

I am zero progress with this. Looking at the SLDSelect example, I note
that layers are unprojected where my layers are projected (usually onto
google). The polygon handler gets its coordinates in mercator. Do these
have to projected into the native srs of the wms layer before supplying
to the filter?

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232