[OpenLayers-Users] disable popup auto adjustment of position

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:29:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a DIV that displays baloon or buble. Im trying to positing it
on top of the marker and centered horizontally. However When I put
this content in the popups div content, the content moves around. Is
there a specific popup class which doesnt adjust its position or we
can disable that so that I can hard code the location for the div
content. One more thing, what could be the reason behind Popup going
to a wrong location at zoom change?

regards,
Imran

--