[OpenLayers-Users] Printing an openlayers map

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 02:10:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to create a simple print function using wither the  geoserver print
module or preferably a client-side print function from the browser.

The problem is getting a html template to only include the map windows and not
the whole document.body.

Could anyone advise me on how to implement this using openlayers and javascript?

Another problem is that I have google maps (without the pro-licence) as a
basemap as well as OSM.

Any tips or even better examples would be great!

thanks,

Robert