[OpenLayers-Users] Adjusting Zoom Level Based on Points

Sveen Atle Frenvik (Geomatikk IKT) Atle.Frenvik.Sveen at geomatikk.no
Tue Nov 8 09:05:43 EST 2011

I guess something along these lines should do the trick (not tested)

//create map etc..

var vectorLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("vectors");
map.addLayer(vectorLayer);

var draw = new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(vectorLayer,OpenLayers.Handler.Path);

map.addControl(draw);

draw.events.register("featureadded",this,function(feature){map.zoomToExtent(feature.geometry.getBounds());});