[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature - prevent double click

geoman csabbey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:14:39 EST 2011

I have a SelectFeature control that zooms in when a user selects a vector
feature cluster, to frame the member features. When a user double clicks on
one of these clusters, my SelectFeature control is zooming AND the double
click is handled by another control, and we get a second zoom in. I'd like
to prevent the 2nd zoom.

>From other posts, I thought these sounded promising (with "control" being my
SelectFeature control):

    control.handlers.feature.stopClick = true;
    control.handlers.feature.stopDown = true;
    control.handlers.feature.stopUp = true;

... but they didn't stop the double click from causing a second zoom.

My guess is this may have something to do with the first click doing a zoom,
so the 2nd click of a double click isn't in the same position.

Can someone suggest a way to allow a click on a cluster zoom to fit its
members without having a double click zoom a 2nd time?

Thanks for your help,
Craig