AW: [OpenLayers-Users] wmsGetFeatureInfo deactivate button

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:52:36 EDT 2012

Hi,
it seems you are right. If I paste whole info variable to init function and
if/else to another function triggered when I click on checkbox it's OK, but
it brings another problem for me. I need changing dynamically some part of
code in info variable like queryVisible, layers and so and if it is in init
function, I can't. Have this problem some solution? Something like destroy
info before I deactivate it?

Thanks
Dan