[OpenLayers-Users] tilted perspective

Steve Nelson snelson at webapper.com
Fri Apr 6 12:42:40 EDT 2012

I haven't even looked into where this would sit in the OpenLayers.js file.
Have you seen three.js? There are some pretty slick things with that, I
know exactly squat about it

http://mrdoob.github.com/three.js/

This example could prove useful. Imagine if all the OL tiles were the
squares in the grid.
http://mrdoob.github.com/three.js/examples/webgl_interactive_voxelpainter.html

Steve