[OpenLayers-Users] vendorParams in wmsGetFeatureInfo

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:11:20 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I'll try to explain my problem. I have a few layers and only one is visible
and I need to use wmsGetFeatureInfo for another layer (this layer is not
visible). But I need to change layer for WMSGFI dynamicaly (after every
click in my map). So I am able to store name of this layer I need in some
variable and I need to push this variable to WMSGFI. I tried to use
vendorParams in beforegetfeatureinfo, but from some reason it doesn't work.
Can you tel me, wich way I can achieve my goal, changing layer in WMSGFI?
Code is below.

function infoDrillD(){

	infoDrillVarD = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
            url: "http://192.168.1.92:8080/geoserver/zk/wms",
            queryVisible: false,
            eventListeners: {
				beforegetfeatureinfo: function(ev){
					this.vendorParams= {layers: [layers[variable]]};//this variable store

//layer I want to use
				},
				getfeatureinfo: function(event) {
					 for (var i = 0; i < event.features.length; i++) {
                                         feature = event.features[i];
                                         var attDrill = feature.attributes;
					   zona=attDrill.zona;
					   xx=attDrill.id;
					   alert(xx);
			}}}
			});

	map.addControl(infoDrillVarD);
	infoDrillVarD.activate();

}

I hope that I explain it well :) Thanks for your help,
Dan