[OpenLayers-Users] Re: vendorParams in wmsGetFeatureInfo

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 03:58:13 EDT 2012

Still no progress :( I don't know, if vendorParams are solution. I tried to
change this.vendorParams= {layers: [layers[variable]]} to this.vendorParams=
{LAYERS: [layers[variable]]} and difference is only that at first I get back
id of all layers and in second I get back nothing. Should I enable somewhere
sending vendorParams or where could be a problem?

Dan