[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers 2.11 renderer in Chrome

jlindbergh jlindbergh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:33:22 EDT 2012

Hi!
I came across a problem with the vector feature renderer in Chrome (SVG?).
The problem is that when I resize the map, the vector features become
misaligned. Both new and existing features. See screenshot:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4853472/Chrome-screenshot.jpg

I used the OpenLayers draw feature example to isolate the problem. The only
thing I changed was to remove the width of the 		.smallmap in style.css.
After that you only need to do the following to reproduce:
1. Draw a feature.
2. Make the browser window smaller.

It seems as it's only when the viewport becomes smaller than its initial
size that the problem occurs. When making the window larger again, the
features are aligned.

Also I should mention that when switching back to OpenLayers 2.10 the
problem goes away.

Is this a known bug, and is there a recommended workaround?

Best regards,
/jlindbergh