[OpenLayers-Users] Labels for "MultiPoint" features

Curtis Olson curtolson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:38:06 EDT 2012

Ok, I just figured out how to create a MultiPoint collection of points and
add/delete/change the point list on the fly.

Now I would like to label each point in my MultiPoint structure
individually.

When I follow the examples of point labeling that I can find, only the
first point in the multipoint structure is labeled.  Is this the expected
behavior?  Is there a way to assign a different label to each point in a
MultiPoint list?

Should I be using a different approach if I want to draw a collection of
individually labelled points?

Thanks,

Curt.
--