[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Labels for "MultiPoint" features

Curtis Olson curtolson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:44:37 EDT 2012

No one replied to this question so let me just summarize what I came up
with.  As far as I know, it's not possible to assign unique labels to the
individual points in a "MultiPoint" structure.

Instead I created individual points features with labels, assigned them an
"fid" so I could reference/find them later, and then I could trivially
assign/update a label to each individual point.

Hope that helps anyone else with a similar question.

Thanks,

Curt.