[OpenLayers-Users] Aptana Openlayers and IDEs

jorgelopez jorgelopez.physics at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 05:47:36 EDT 2012

hello everyone:

I have done my web-development code-written tasks by using notepad++ editor
but I amd interested to jump into an IDE to be helped with class, methods of
some javascript libraries.

I have some previous steps with Aptana but I didnt succeed to be aided with
code completion and class documentation.

Do you know if it is a matter of sdocml files (used to ducumnet API  in
Aptana) or natural docs as it is used in OpenLayers?

Do you know how to prepare OpenLayers.js to be functional in Aptana? maybe a
sdocml file for OpenLayers library?

I am blocked and I dont know how it is done. In Aptana forums they claimed
to drop (not built-in as OL) javascript folder to the project and IDE would
automatically detect API to assist in content. BUT It does not work .

I am completely blocked about that. Any ideas would be really appreciated.

Jorge