[OpenLayers-Users] event.features.length = 0 in Firefox, but works in Chrome

Jason Hochschild sk1 at sk1consulting.com
Mon Apr 16 14:49:10 EDT 2012

I have a WMSGetFeatureInfo control that builds a popup using
the event.features.length in a for loop on the application/vnd.ogc.gml data
returned.

I have a: console.log(event.features.length); that is correct in Chrome (on
Windows) and will successfully build the popup.  But in Firefox the .length
returns 0 and so the program won't get into the for loop.  I've been
tracking this in Firebug and Chrome Dev but cannot track it down.

I've placed a demo at http://floodatlas.org/wcmp/DEV/
Just click on the colored line or X's and a popup will work right in
Chrome, but the not in Firefox.

This has baffled me for too many days now so I kindly ask the list for some
help.  Thanks!

Jason Hochschild