[OpenLayers-Users] changing sld files for WMS layer

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:36:18 EDT 2012

Hi,
I know, that it was here before, but I didn't find solution. I'm fighting
few days with changing sld files. I'm using geoserver where are all my
layers and it have default sld. Now, I want to change their style so I
thought, that I can use
layers['layerB'].mergeNewParams({sld:'http://192.168.1.92/avon/sld/newStyle.sld'});.
But something is wrong, because after it is nothing happend, only redraw
layer but stay with old default style :( I tried to define sld in params of
layer as below and the same end, layer was with default style from
geoserver.

vrstvaB: new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
      "vrstva_2", "http://192.168.1.92:8080/geoserver/zk/wms",
       {   layers: 'zk:vrstvaB',
            srs: 'EPSG:4326',
	env: "opacita:"+opa+"; sel:9999",
	format: 'image/png',
	INFO_FORMAT: 'application/vnd.ogc.gml',
        tilesOrigin : map.maxExtent.left + ',' + map.maxExtent.bottom,
	transparent: 'true',
        sld:'http://192.168.1.92/avon/sld/populaceB.sld'},
	{singleTile: false,
	yx : {'EPSG:4326' : false}}),

Do you have any ideas, where could be a problem and how to solve it?

Thanks a lot
Dan