[OpenLayers-Users] Drag+Line=Distance in KMs

alexe100 imoveisnacionais at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:41:52 EDT 2012

Hi all , i am new here and in GEO* purposes...
I am doing a web based application where i need to show some markers, that
it aldready working.
Now I need to give the oortunity to the user of drag a line on the map and
while dragging see the distance in kms in a label box (html external obj)
I saw already the openlayer example for distance but it has various options
(and that make me confusing because i am a beginner). I did not found a
(very) simple example doing this.
Please, could you tell me how to do this. A littl example would be very
appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Alex