[OpenLayers-Users] WMSGetFeatureInfo and proxy setting

sacprasanna sacprasanna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 00:29:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have problems with this line,
          ***OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "proxy.cgi?url=";***

What should do other than writing above line in open layer code set?

My information

I try to get feature information of WMS image using WMSGetFeatureInfo
command.I am using openlayer 2.10 ,geoserver and apache-tomcat-6.0.35.I can
run tomcat using localhost:8080 and geoserver using
localhost:8080/geoserver.

I am new to open layer and i see Frequently Asked Questions about the
OpenLayers project and lot of massage in this forum but still can't figure
out the answer.Yours any answers are very help full for me?

Thanks for your valuable time.