[OpenLayers-Users] displaying attribute content in wfs

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Thu Aug 2 04:44:46 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

   Don't forget to include the list in your reply :)

   You can define an OpenLayers.Layer.Vector that has a
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS defined and pointing to your WFS service. See an
example :
     http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/wfs-states.html

   Or, you could also use the OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature to only
fetch vector features on click.  See an example :
     http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html

HTH,

Alexandre

On 12-08-01 06:02 PM, pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt wrote:

> Thank you Alexandre.
> But how i do for openlayers show a attribute of a postgis table?
>

> Com os melhores cumprimentos,
> Pedro Costa
> Enviado do meu Android Galaxy
>

> Alexandre Dubé escreveu:
>
> Hi Pedro,
>
>    Using an OpenLayers.Control.Select control, it's just a matter of
> displaying the feature.attributes when a feature is clicked. See the
> following example, it should give you a good start :
>
> http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/select-feature-openpopup.html
>
> HTH,
>
> Alexandre
>

> On 12-08-01 11:29 AM, Pedro Costa wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > In my map i have a wfs layer that i want display content of one
> > attribute (postgis table) by feature click.
> > Can you help me the better choice to that?
> >
> > I see examples with wms...
> >
> > Thanks

> Alexandre Dubé
> Mapgears