[OpenLayers-Users] displaying attribute content in wfs

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Mon Aug 6 02:33:29 PDT 2012

Guys,

Thank you for your help but maybe I have not properly explained.
I really want add a popup like this example[1] but what I want it to
appear are attributes not like area or length but text attributes like
name saved on my postgis database.
So my question is how i do for openlayer show this type of attributes
that are already draw and stored on my database.

Thanks

[1] http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/select-feature-openpopup.html