[OpenLayers-Users] displaying attribute content in wfs

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 02:38:39 PDT 2012

Hola Pedro,

I'm trying to get that too, as far I understand it has to do with featureserver (www.featureserver.org/demo.html) and write the output to your PG database. I've read that GeoAlchemy will be a better way to do that because the ORM but I'm still in my way to understand the "why?" Check the mapfish demo (demo.mapfish.org/mapfishsample/2.2/), perhaps you can find something in the SVN that may help you.

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.