[OpenLayers-Users] GeoJSON based vector-layer with openstreetmaps

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:00:38 PDT 2012

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply!
Thanks for the link to the "spherical mercator" documentation, that helped
me to understand the underlying problem.

With

var geojson_format = new OpenLayers.Format.GeoJSON({
            'internalProjection': new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
            'externalProjection': new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")
        });

it was actually very easy to transform the json-data to the required
projection.

Best regards,
Christian