[OpenLayers-Users] connect db through sqlalchemy

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:45:15 PDT 2012

Thanks Christian, these are very nice solutions, I checked the Rest services used in Mapfish as well its protocol, it's a great job indeed. I think I found the solution, please correct me if I'm wrong, but to do the connection I have to tell Apache (I use that) that understands and executes python scripts, this is with mod_wsgi, I did some tests and this works, so I just need to play with the OpenLayersHTTP protocol to pass JSON/GeoJSON info from OL to my PG database, I know I have to use the "url" provided by ExtJs to do the link, but I have to get that.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.