[OpenLayers-Users] Catching JSON

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:07:29 PDT 2012

Ok I already have proxy.cgi which i have placed in the cgi-bin/. Here is
the cgi-bin code <http://dpaste.de/8uzTm/>. I have added,

'128.196.142.94', '128.196.142.94:9000' but still the error persists. I
have also added the required line in js code,

OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "../cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=";

Is there any particular reason, Y even now it is not working?

Thanks,
Smaran

--
Thanks & Regards