[OpenLayers-Users] WMS reprojecting EPSG:4326.

Doug Kunzman dkunzman at usgs.gov
Fri Aug 24 16:00:12 PDT 2012

Our team wrote a caching WMS server using the geotoolkit and it appears
that some of our layers are getting distorted.
We have an application that merges circles with the USGS national map. The
server cache's the WMS tiles and when I look at the
tiles the circles are not distorted.  When displayed through open layers
some of the circles in the tiles (particularly near Alaska) are distorted.
Any ideas what is causing this or how to fix it?

Douglas Kunzman
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20192
Phone: 703 648-4234